Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb
*Post updated on April 2, 2020*
Peanut butter have always been a major craving for me when we started Keto. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb are delicious. What makes it even better is that it’s a fat bomb. Which makes this a very tasty source of fat. Now of course you don’t want to just eat fat bombs as your main source of fat! Make sure to get all of the healthy fats in with every meal. But these are a great little treat you don’t have to feel guilty about. We can not express how happy we were when we found out that we can still indulge in our favorite treat.
Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Lauren is obsessed with these and any time I make fat bombs I have to make sure to make her these. They are a little high in carbs so just make sure to have them in moderation. We used Jiff Peanut Butter, which isn’t the best. Therefore you can use a more natural peanut butter which will make the carb count go down. We hope you enjoy these delicious little chocolate peanut butter balls as much as we do!
Easy and delicious keto treat!
Fat Bombs are the perfect keto treat. They are super easy to make and perfect to store in the freezer. I love to have fat bombs in the freezer for when I get a craving. They can last in the freezer for several weeks as long as you store them in freezer bags. I will normally only store them up to a month, if they last that long 😉 hehe.
Chocolate and peanut butter were meant for each other. If there is chocolate and or peanut butter involved you can count me in! We have several other chocolate recipes on the blog you can see here. I have also listed a few other delicious fat bomb recipes we have below. Remember to share on Instagram if you make any of our recipes. Don’t forget to tag us @lowcarbcupboard.
- Peanut Butter Brownie Fat Bombs
- Creamy Lemon Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Dairy Free Chocolate Truffles
Save this image to make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs recipe later!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search – Low Carb Cupboard Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 5 oz Peanut Butter
- 3 oz Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- Add the peanut butter, butter, erythritol, and salt in to a mixing bowl
- Mix until well blended
- Grab a cookie scoop and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper down so it's easy to remove. Should make about 12
- Place in freezer for about 30-60 minutes
- Warm up the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a chocolate warmer
- Dip the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate until well covered
- Place back on parchment paper and place back in freezer for 10 minutes. Store in freezer.
- Add some pink Himalayan salt on top (optional)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 83mgCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard
Leave a Reply