The pictures talk for themselves. I am a huge sushi fan and I miss it so much, so of course I had to make something like it! This recipe is so easy and delicious and cheap. If you’re a fan of smoked salmon then we suggest that you make this quick little snack. If you’re craving some sushi this is a pretty good substitute. We hope you enjoy this recipe.
We know that snacks can be a little confusing some times when being keto, and we wanted to share a simple snack that we enjoy in our household. We’re looking at more recipes like this, quick and easy little snacks that are nutritious and delicious. Look forward to more recipes like this and please let us know if you like this idea.
- 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- 4 tbs Cream Cheese
- 4 sheets Seaweed
- Cut the cream cheese (we use Philadelphia) into 4 tablespoons
- Place the 4 sheets of seaweed on a plate
- Lay the cream cheese on top
- Roll strips of salmon up and place on top
- You can also cut this recipe in half for less calories.
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard